12 Inspirational, encouraging messages for the New Year
Crediting multiple sources for this compilation including FOX News, we have assembled inspiring insights, messages and advice for the 2023 year. I believe this year will be a spectacular year for most, if not all, of my friends, family, associates and loved ones. Enjoy these 12 inspiring messages — including a few surprises.
1. From Rev. Franklin Graham, who runs Samaritan's Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association: "'Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights…' (James 1:17) — Happy New Year!"
2. From country music star John Rich: "No matter how crazy this next 364 days become, remember who is in full control: The Alpha and The Omega, The Beginning and The End, The Creator of everything, our Father, who can never be shaken." Rich also said, "Enter this year with confidence and peace! (He's got the whole world in his hands:)"
3. From business magnate and investor Elon Musk on Jan. 1, 2023: "Hope you’re having a great day 1 2023! One thing’s for sure, it won’t be boring."
4. From evangelist Alveda C. King: "May 2023 be a year marked by love, peace, and humility guided by our relationships with Jesus!"
5. From actress, writer and mom Patricia Heaton: "Grief brings deep sorrow. It also makes each day richer." She also wrote, "I feel all you who experienced the holidays through loss."
6. From commentator and bestselling author David Limbaugh, brother of Rush Limbaugh: "Happy New Year to all of you fellow lovers of the greatest nation ever conceived. We must hang together to recapture its greatness."
7. From NASA: "You don't look a day over 4.5 billion years, [Sun]. Happy New Year from the star of the show that makes all this possible. We begin a new orbit around our Sun, 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) from Earth."
8. From musician and singer-songwriter Julian Lennon, a son of departed musician and Beatles great John Lennon: "Happy New Year. Thankful."
9. From renowned financial advisor Suze Orman, regarding making a big list of financial goals you want to accomplish in the new year: "Rip it up. Choose one financial goal to focus on," she advised. "Don't overloading yourself and fall behind, then beat yourself up about everything you didn't achieve."
10. From the Grinch, “To kindness and love, the things we need most.”
11. From Robert Louis Stevenson, “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you 12. plant.”
12. From Richard Gere, “What we all have in common is an appreciation of kindness and compassion; all the religions have this. Love. Lean towards love in 2023.”